Dear yourself. You have been "warned" today by your professor that you have not been producing good results because you are not confident in yourself. Guess what, you know you sucked. Why? Look at the past few months, have you been active? You worked much less than last quarter, that's why. You need to wake up. Please do.
WAKE UP
Monday, May 21, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Notification (0)
Hi! I bet you, my one million followers, suddenly dropped your things, be it your work, date, and any tax related obligations because your ...
-
Well now I am just waiting for time to pass so I can go to Gyu kaku with senpai before he leaves to Japan. It is always well sit in my life ...
-
With all the useless post I posted, I forgot to mention that I actually ended up in Boston University where my senpai is. It's kind of ...
-
As far as we all know it, and majority of the educated people in this world, knows the world is bound by science. Yet in us all, we seek fan...
No comments:
Post a Comment