Hi! I bet you, my one million followers, suddenly dropped your things, be it your work, date, and any tax related obligations because your papa here posted a blog... AFTER TWO YEARS! Hell YEA! And what's up? Basically many thing has passed, but obviously I ain't typing all of that here now... Don't be sad! One day I'll update the important things here as it belong in this channel. I am sorry that this post isn't what you wanted. I know the notification you had from the notification ping made your heart jump, muscles jitter, prostate weak and bladder full to bursting. However it will come a day those will be paid off! Just not today, and maybe someday when I post, unless I totally forgot about it, or I lost my memory before I get the chance to write and post them!
Ok ok here's the deal today. I decided to put up the 4th installment to this hyper successful blog, Season 4: Reunion! The deal is that this will be more of a... French study update! YAY! FUN! Much MORE BORING TO WHAT I ALREADY HAD TO OFFER IN THIS CHANNEL!!!! Anyway it really is just that, so have fun reading it.
Notification (0)
Sunday, September 6, 2026
Notification (0)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nahui Mictlan: Those who rules the planet
I've updated this blog alittle from the "Cafe Yiffa" to this. Cafe Yiffa wallpaper was definitely what resembled me most of m...
-
Well now I am just waiting for time to pass so I can go to Gyu kaku with senpai before he leaves to Japan. It is always well sit in my life ...
-
With all the useless post I posted, I forgot to mention that I actually ended up in Boston University where my senpai is. It's kind of ...
-
As far as we all know it, and majority of the educated people in this world, knows the world is bound by science. Yet in us all, we seek fan...
No comments:
Post a Comment