Sunday, October 28, 2018

Solo World

Hoi to whoever is keeping up to this blag.

Short essay for this one because i really want to sleep, but i have decided to put this here for my future self to think or observe about. 

At this lab (stem cell), there is this girl, from China. All I get from her is... challenge. What I meant is... she view life itself as a challenge, which is the exact opposite to what my view of world is. 

I stated these because these are the things that she did/said directly to me, as well as some things about her:

1) Compared 4.0 grades with me. (basically bragging her excellency). 
2) She doesn't like tutoring because she doesn't understand stupid people. 
3) She... is a perfection person. If she doesn't get her results, she WILL be VERY VERY upset of herself.
4) She is the only child.
5) She personally told me that she's a very emotionally attached person. (Needs a physical love).
6) She doesn't understand how others won't understand her logical point of view. (she treated people like how she would treat herself, literally.)
7) Have parents that always quarrel during her childhood.
8) She gives off vibe of "being better" when I told her that she is younger than me. 

What is with her?.... 

Not that I am saying negative stuffs about her, but I do feel like... this is a product of... loneliness. 

When you are the only child... you literally are the only one that represents the family. Also she is... the only child.... has she been lonely the whole entire time? But what about her competitiveness? Why does she view things as competition? True that if we slow, we lose, but... not everything got to be a competition you know?  

I'll just end it here. A very good topic to think about, since this would shed light on how I could probably understand how the "kiasu" of my high school sees the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment